1.1 Developed by love and care
Are you always worried about the safety of your family and friends, and worried if the family and friends are in danger, you can not even be informed, and give help. HelpMee app is designed for convenient for help.
"HelpMee" is designed to solve this problem and make it easier to help.
This is our own application designed for family, therefore, we carefully design.
We hope that this system can help to make more convenient and quick to notify the emergency contact person or police units in order to reduce the degree of victimization.
HelpMee providesIncident location targeting、Recording the scene、Send SMS for help、Emergency call、Send report SMS、Facebook Posts for help、Distress signals、Siren and so on(We will develop more informed way).
You can trigger for helpby shaking the phone、Shake the phone + Press SOS button、 Desktop shortcut、Simply press the SOS button、etc...(Continued development and announcement).
1.2 Who need HelpMee(Related news)
- People often go home alone at night.(Work late, take the path home, alone ride home)
- Children go home alone(Worried about children being kidnapped, School bullying, etc... )
- Family with chronic diseases or elderly people living alone(Avoid an emergency situation, such as heart disease, hypertension, etc...)
- Natural or wild encounter disaster(Mountain accident, or lost in the wild)
- People like to go clubbing(Avoid encountering Person with intent)
2.HelpMee instructions :
There is a setting button on the upper right side.SOS button is in the middle, there is a tool box in SOS button left lower, and in the upper right is mode setting.
2.1 Mode setting
2.1.1 Ringing mode
2.1.2 SMS report
2.1.3 Shaking trigger
2.1.4 Headset mode
2.1.5 Timer trigger
2.1.6 Positioning Detection
2.1.7 SOS Recording
2.1.8 Emergency Call
2.1.9 Facebook posting
2.2.1 Shaking degree
2.2.2 Setting Ringtones
2.2.3 Emergency Contacts
2.2.4 Setting message
2.2.5 Audio Records
2.4 Emergency Number
2.6 Related News
2.7 Help Trigger way
3. HelpMee Q&A :
3.1 Q: How much shaking force do it trigger?
- Each phone's hardware devices are different, so it need to take the test each phone.
- HelpMee provides five levels of shaking induction, respectively micro shake, jiggle, the shake, shake weight, mad shake.
- After setting, return to the phone's desktop and test again.
3.2 Q: If the set is very light shaking triggered, and that is not very easy to inadvertently?
- HelpMee provides a thoughtful design, you can open 'prevent' function, to avoid the slight shaking trigger.
- Open 'prevent', you should long press the power button, and it will begin the countdown for trigger.
- If there is no long-press the power button for 30 seconds, or press the "immediate trigger" button, it will jump off the screen.
3.3 Q: Why am I how shaking did not respond in the main screen?
- There is a mechanism to do to lock shake in the main screen, the purpose is avoid repeating to open the page.
- Please leave the program, and do the shake test.
- Avoid leaving the program through your phone's Home Button.
3.4 Q: Why is my phone seems to open the screen to shake?
- Specific cell phone, for example hongmi. If the screen is turned off, suspend the operation of the service, so the need to open the screen to shak to trigger.
- Therefore, the installation finished, remember to test.
3.5 Q: How long is Audio file recorded?
- If turned "recording" after the alarm is triggered, HelpMee will record roughly one minute of live recordings, and sent to the specified mailbox.
3.6 Q: Whether it will be a little error in the GPS positioning?
- GPS positioning is the application of the principle of triangulation, at least to receive three or more satellites to calculate the location of the plane coordinates (ex: latitude and longitude coordinates), so if the high-rise buildings on both sides of the road, to the received signal is relatively small , signal strength is also reduced.
- In addition to the accuracy of GPS positioning with GPS signal strength, mobile phones with GPS receivers related.
- Therefore, it is recommended HelpMee's "position detection" and the GPS function is turned on in order to grab more accurate location information.